Our regional staff team is the ‘heart and hands’ of Christian Reformed Home Missions in the Great Lakes region. We are passionate about following God’s lead in serving local congregations, related ministries, and their leaders as they embrace God’s mission for this region. Our mission includes:
- Providing encouragement and expertise for multiplying new churches and campus ministries.
- Recruiting and equipping missional leaders of various ages and ethnic backgrounds for multiplying new ministries in diverse cultural contexts.
- Partnering with local congregations to grow their missional health so that lives are changed and communities are transformed.
- Cultivating regional mission teams that partner strategically with The Network, classes, and agencies for resourcing local congregations and their leaders.
- Igniting generosity by engaging regional partners to help fund goals and plans for fulfilling the vision and mission for this region.
- Stimulating spiritual formation that helps discern where God is at work and eagerly follows the Spirit’s leading.