Locations and Dates:
Please check with us for upcoming trips.
Number of Teams: one team of 4 – 10 people per country, including team leader provided by CRWM or PMI
CRCNA Agency Involved: Christian Reformed World Missions (CRWM)
CRWM Partner Group Involved: Prayer Missions International (PMI)
Time Commitment: One to two weeks in destination country plus pretrip reading and orientation
Purpose: to encourage and strengthen the ministries of missionaries, their partners and staff through on-site prayer. Teams will pray for people, places and communities.
1. Spiritually mature Christian committed to serving Jesus Christ
2. Gifted and called to prayer ministry
3. Must be 18 years of age or older
Financial Requirements of the volunteer: please note these are estimated costs only and quoted in US dollars.
1. Round trip airfare, plus travel and medical insurance, visa, passport (valid 6 months after return), immunizations and personal spending money - varies: dependant on point of departure and destination country
2. In-country & administrative costs (includes meals, lodging, transportation etc.)
1. Growth in your faith and relationship with God;
2. Increase your awareness of the ministry of CRWM and their partners in various countries;
3. Serve as an encouragement to staff and Christians in another culture;
4. Building of relationships with ministry staff and the community, through fellowship, worship and prayer;
5. Share your experience with local church and so, continue to bless the ministry in host country.
Support Services Provided: CRWM, PMI & ServiceLink staff agree to provide ongoing logistical and orientation support to meet the needs of the volunteers, local community, and country staff.
PMI Information Page
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read a story about PMI ministry trips.
Back to "International Opportunities"