Chaplaincy provides pastoral ministry in specialized settings to people who are hurting or in crisis, uprooted or dislocated. Your donation will make a difference in the moments that matter.
To give to Chaplaincy and Care Ministry online, use the form below by selecting or inputting your dollar amount then designating your donation to one of the following funds in the drop down menu:
A contribution to “Chaplaincy” will go towards the general support of chaplains by doing things such as:
- Providing care and support networks to chaplains serving on behalf of the church.
- Participating in national/state/provincial chaplaincy organizations.
- Educating and raising awareness of the church about institutional ministry
A gift to “Chaplain Development Fund”:
- Specifically assists current and aspiring chaplains as they meet their specialized training requirements.
- The money donated to this fund is strictly used for the training support of chaplains and students in training to become a chaplain.
Please make check payable to Chaplaincy and Care Ministry.
|In the US||In Canada|
|Chaplaincy and Care Ministry||Chaplaincy and Care Ministry|
|1700 28th St SE||3475 Mainway|
|Grand Rapids, MI 49508-1407||PO Box 5070 Stn LCD 1|
|Burlington, ON L7R 3Y8|
Please call us at 800-272-5125.